Tuesday, August 22, 2006


um... i don't uh... yeah...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they mean to walk along the striped path (which happens to be parallel to the horizon) instead of jaywalking along the hypotenuse of the triangle. But of course, the hypotenuse would also be parallel to the horizon, but not a designated "way" . . . So you have to walk not just keeping in mind "parallel" but also the designated, painted "way" . . . All told, it's quite charming! And I'm sure you walked it just right! Jan G.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 3:52:00 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

oh ma, you're so cute! i love ya!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Cactus said...

Hey if anything I think you should be walking vertically, just so you get to practice your mandarin with chinese policemen. :-)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

no doubt!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you here me Kyle? I said you are a Yanse lang. I also think Ni ya lian zhang de gen lan bi shi de. If you want you can Chee jiao. So, Qin wode pigu. Wo ai ni. Just as I thought Mandarin my ass.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

tom! you c0cks&cker! so good to hear from you! you up in the Gree-hood yet? get this, the director of the program is from Greely, no joke! and yes, the things i could do to your pi gu, you have no idea! love you baby!

p.s. dont forget to his this up for me since cervesa is off the menu for a year!

http://www.greeleygov.com/cog/PageNewsDetails.asp?fkOrgID=65&pkNewsDetailsID=492

Friday, August 25, 2006 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home